Saturday 8 January 2022

Garage Sizes

Never understood why some individuals drive those big trucks?!?!? They don’t fit in high percentage of garages. 

I like those four door jeeps. Always liked the jeep YJ as a young man, but never had the opportunity to own one. 

I would like to buy one of those four door kinds of jeep YJs now as my financial situation is better than when I was a young man. But, I will not buy, as they will not fit inside my garage.  

I have learned to buy cars. 

About ten years ago I bought an Acura 3.2 TL. It was a nice car, but it was a snug fit in my garage. I sold it about a month after buying it. 

Now I only buy mid sized cars.  

Currently I have a 2008 Honda Civic hybrid, best car I owned, and it fits nicely in my garage, with plenty of room on both sides of it to move around. 

The wife has a 2005 Honda CRV, it also fits nicely in the garage.

Both vehicles fit perfectly inside our garage. 

I guess the lesson here is, make sure your vehicle fits in your garage or parking stall, before buying it. 

Live and learn ehh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment