Wednesday 13 September 2017

I Want to Help Everyone

I Want to Help Everyone

I’m sorry, but I cannot help it, I want to help everyone.

I do believe most, if not all of us want to help one another.  Human beings are like that.  We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.  

In this world there is room for everyone to live the life they want to live.  And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone.  

However, greed has poisoned our souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has strapped us into misery and bloodshed.  

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in our homes.  Machinery that gives abundance has left us in maximum want.  

We think too much and feel too little.  More than machinery we need humanity.  More than speed we need gentleness.   

The internet has brought us closer together.  The very nature of this invention cries out the goodness in society and the universal brotherhood for the unity of us all.  

Even now my voice is reaching people throughout the world who might be despairing victims of a system that makes the elite 1%’ters torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say 'do not despair'.  The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed; the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.  

The hate of men will pass.

Let us fight to free the world, to do away with hate and intolerance.  Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where progress will lead to all men’s happiness.  In the name of love, friendship, and progress, let us all unite, I say.



No comments:

Post a Comment