Tuesday 24 November 2020

Choking on a plum

Wow.  I did not know.  That is a sad. 

Reminded me of 1993, I was living in my fathers home, my brother, then was 3 years old and I was 21.   

I was sitting in my room.  My door closed.  

I heard a commotion coming from the kitchen. There were a few lady friends of my mother, who were visiting and my three sisters there. 

Their were lots of yelling from all of them, by my mother and sisters  mostly.   

My mother ran towards me with my brother Atilla, she was carrying him.  All my sisters and the lady friends were following. 

They all jammed into the doorway of my room.  We met there as I was coming out of the room. 

They were screaming mad.  

My brother Atilla was choking on a plum.  Looking back, I did not know it was a plum, I really did not know what was happening as there were so much yelling. 

I just saw my mother carrying Atilla.  

I looked at Atilla, He had not past out yet.  

My reflex took over as I donot remember thinking anything.  

I took Atilla from my mothers hands. 

Went behind him.  

Put my hands right over his stomach, under the chest bone part. 

Started thrusting from behind. 

As I was thrusting him, his legs were lifting off of the ground.  We were alll in shock.  

I did the thrusting about a dozen times.  

Then, a plum fell out of his mouth.  

He started to cry.  They all started to cry, I think I was too. 

He was breathing now.   

They took him back into the kitchen.  

I was alone again.  

It happened so fast.  

I fell to the ground and sat there.  

Then I went looking for Atilla.  

He was ok.  

I had shit my pants.....

No comments:

Post a Comment