Monday 12 May 2014

Elveda Katya with Caner

Elveda Katya with Caner 

Elveda Katya (Farewell Katya) is a movie which tells the story of a young girl named Katya, who is from the country of Georgia, she is played by Anna Andrusenko. 


Katya is a girl who has been brought up in an orphanage in the city of Batumi, located in Georgia.

Katya, learns that her father is a sea captain from the city of Trabzon, located in Turkey. 

Katya travels to the city of Trabzon to find her father, and the story begins.  The father is played by the legendary actor of Turkish cinema, Kadir Inanir.  

This is a very good movie and I will leave it with that, about the movie.  However, I wanted to write further about a character in this movie.  He plays the son of Kadir Inanir, his name is Caner Cindoruk.  


Even though all the characters in the movie did a very good job, I believe Caner's portrayal of the son taking a stand against his father and accepting Katya as his sister was well done.  I believe he stole the scenes that he was in, and I for one, enjoyed watching this young Turkish actor.  

I have attached a YouTube link of the movie, here it is below, make time to watch it in the near future. 

http://youtu.be/yDK5mJP_S5I

Thank you for reading, 

Ben
🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment