Friday 21 March 2014

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly II

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly II

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a 1966 Spaghetti Western film directed by Mr Sergio Leone; and co-produced between companies in Italy, Spain and West Germany.  

The movie stars:
Clint Eastwood, 
Lee Van Cleef, and 
Eli Wallach 
in the title roles. 

I posted the pictures of the scenes that introduce the characters of my favourite movie in another blog; I have attached it below, please review it, if you have not already.  

http://www.goodread10.blogspot.ca/2014/03/the-good-bad-and-ugly.html

Today, I have taken pictures from the movie, showing the characters position, at the end of the movie.  

Here it is below:

          il cattivo, (Italian)
          cirkin, (Turkish)

          il brutto, 
          kotu,

          il buono, 
          iyi, 

Have you watched this movie? 

If you have not, why? I ask.  

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment