Wednesday 11 November 2015

Swedish Aspen Tree

Swedish Aspen Tree

I planted Swedish Aspen Trees in both the front and back yards of my home; and wanted to complete further research about these beautiful trees. 


Here it is below, briefly:

Swedish Aspen Tree is a fast growing columnar tree.  It is ideally suited for urban or downtown homes where space is limited between properties.  The Aspen thrives in a variety of growing conditions and it requires little maintenance. 


Also, the Aspen is an excellent wind break or screen for privacy tree. The leaves of the tree are large and green in color.  It branches near to the ground and goes straight up.  Plus, one thing to keep in mind,  of these trees are that they are all 'male' therefore, it will not produce the fluff to which so many people are allergic too. 


Like I mentioned, I planted a total of five of them in my property and I will monitor their progress.  

Attached, I have included a few pictures. 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment